Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello again.

So, I'm back again after a very long time.
Honestly, I really wanted to start another blog but I just can't think of a good name, so here is where i'll stay until I find a good name to make the move with.

To give you an update of my life at the moment:

  • I'm working part time.
  • I've just started studying nutritional medicine full/part time.
  • I've also started learning Spanish.
  • Finally going overseas after 5 long years! In a month and a week.
I'll probably have more to talk about after I go away as I pretty much spend my spare time at the moment studying, catching up with friends (usually at parties) and shopping.

j. xx
Stay cool kids.

p.s. i'm going away to have lonely study week near 'Summer Bay', if the weather is good i'll go for walks around the area, take photos and post them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment