Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just a quick update.



So exam week has begun, I spent a good part of the last week studying hard. I had my first exam this morning and it was a bit challenging but I was glad I had studied for it. I definitely could've done better had I kept on top of my note making but hey lesson learnt for next semester.

Anyway, just found out I got 82% in an assignment I devastatingly handed in 3 days late. The teacher must have been nice and taken only 20% off instead of 30%. But either way i'm ecstatic about this result. I also have more photos from my study retreat last week but i'll upload them later.

As for now, I just watched this short film by Free People featuring Daisy Lowe and it's such a cheeky take on 'the girl nextdoor'.
I totally love the carefree looks and how cute the characters are.


Hope you are all having a stellar week.

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment